Do You Need Our Help?

Do you live in the southern part of the New Forest Area?

The area we cover includes Lymington, Pennington, East Boldre, Boldre, Brockenhurst, Sway, Burley, Milford-on-Sea, Everton, Bransgore, New Milton and Barton-on-Sea.

If you don’t live in or near these areas then you may be covered by food banks at Christchurch, Ringwood, Waterside, Salisbury or Southampton.

To get help from us you will need to get a voucher

To get a voucher you must contact one of these agencies:

  • CA (Citizens Advice)
  • CAP (Christians Against Poverty)
  • Social Workers
  • Health Workers
  • Doctor’ surgery
  • Refuges
  • Hostels
  • Churches
  • Job Centres
  • Benefit Offices

When you have a voucher

Phone or email us or ask the agency to contact us and we will prepare a food parcel to last you or your family for a week.
If you have special dietary needs we will try to tailor your parcel accordingly.

Getting your food parcel

You can either collect your parcel from our base in Lymington or we can arrange to deliver it to you in an unmarked vehicle. Please note that the parcel consisting of several carrier bags will be quite heavy.

We are open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 am to 2:00pm