Welcome to volunteers!
We are always delighted to meet prospective volunteers.
There are many ways in which volunteers can help, for example:
- sorting goods at the Cabin
- helping with deliveries of parcels perhaps twice a year or so – click here.
- making contacts with community groups
- helping people in need,
- contacts with schools or surgeries
- fund raising
- helping with events such as the trolley drops (and sorting the donated gifts)
- and generally keeping us running along – including photos etc. for the website and publicity materials.
Currently we have a full quota of volunteers, but do check periodically to see if any new vacancies arise.
You might also like to join as a Member either as an individual or representing an organisation – here is the form: Membership Form. There is no charge for membership. Being a member gives you a voice and a vote at the Annual General Meeting.
You may send back the form by email as it is in PDF format, by post or by hand to our office.
Whatever you say is strictly confidential.
New Forest Basics Bank Registered Charity no. 1150170
Telephone 01590 610008 (answerphone when office is closed)
New Forest Basics Bank,
Cannon Street East Car Park,
Lymington, SO41 9BR